Money Making Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earn daily 100 dollar daily from mining gamer

Go down

Earn daily 100 dollar daily from mining gamer Empty Earn daily 100 dollar daily from mining gamer

Post by santhoshjkjk 14th December 2013, 11:49 pm

Nowadays people make huge money playing at HappyMiner.Com. Here we are not talking about it. We're talking how to get $10 on the sly while they are making thousands of bucks.
how to make money playing on Happyminer.com" The people made this money by following the instructions from here

In a nutshell they buy Happyminer's accounts for $10 and then sell for $12, so $2 profit on every account.

Because of big money making, they generate Happyminers.Com coupons. Every coupon could be used to get a Happyminer's account. Then the account can be sold for $10 on Virtaex.Com. $10 is nothing for them, because they are rich, but we can use the coupons to get our penny! Perfect! I love it! I found a coupon generation algorithm, and can generate many coupons! Wow! But they banned me sometime for using it Sad
And I decided to generate and give the $10 coupon for free, BUT you must tell about this site on some forums. This is the condition. You tell about this site on 5 forums and get $10 coupon! A good deal for everyone. But it's a time-limited offer. May be the offer will not be continued after 1 month, if it's not efficient. And also, everyone who got $10 coupon from us, must send a short testimonial to us with a screenshot like above. It's the second condition.

Read how to apply a coupon here:
1) take a coupon
2) go to Happyminer.Com
3) Apply there. After that they send a Happyminer's account to your email box
4) Take this account and go to Virtaex.Com (use my ref link, I'll get 10% referrals from every $10 Smile
5) Sell there for $10. The money will be sent to your PayPal or Skrill - Moneybookers.com

santhoshjkjk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum